Tuesday 24 November 2009

Dipped Infinity Scarf

As soon as I saw this pattern over at Cosmicpluto knits, I was in love.

My instinct was to cast on in a similar blue colourway, but in the interest of diversifying I've chosen a completely different set of shades. I'm very happy with it.


I would love to finish this tonight. If I don't, it will have to get put aside for a couple of days while I work on an emergency project with a strict deadline. We've got a photo shoot booked on Monday with a photographer to take some engagement shots and Stella has nothing to wear! Chris thinks that the fact that I even say thing like that makes me totally crazy, but we're going to a lot of trouble to make these photo's great, and if Stella is going to be a part of themshe's going to have to coordinate! Ok, maybe I am nuts.