Friday 13 August 2010

The Blue Blrick

I got a really nice e-mail the other day from a lovely lady named Shireen. Shireen makes beautiful objets and takes beautiful photos of what she makes. She knits, she crochets, she makes jewelry and pottery, and one project often influences the next. I love how the colours in this skein of Stormy found their way into this mug.
I am lucky enough to be able to borrow a friends high end camera this weekend to play around with. I have plans to invest in a really good camera this fall, my little point and shoot has served me well, but it definitely has its limits and there is much more I'd like to try. Luckily we've been dyeing like mad all week so I should have lots of colourful yarns to shoot with my borrowed camera.

Happy weekend!


image from: thebluebrick.ca