Monday, 12 March 2012

Julie's Wildflower Tank

DSC_1378 (2)-9

Our very own Julie has a pattern in the most recent issue of Interweave Knits (Spring 2012). She designed this gorgeous light weight tank, complete with drawstring detail and lace placket insert knit in TFA Silver Label Mulberry Silk yarn. Ravelry pattern page for the Wildflower Tank can be found here

Julie is known for her awesome modeled FO shots. I happened to have the privilege of visiting her and her husband at their family cottage last summer when they did the shoot for this tank, I loved seeing them in action. 

Yay Julie!

photoshoot.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love this tank and might even have enough silver label in mallard to make it. But I have to say I'm a bit disappointed since it doesn't come in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all agree that Julie is truly nice person, very photogenic and mostly, very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tank. I keep telling myself I need to finish up so WIP's before I can cast on another project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Thank you so much, I loved knitting it- the fabric knits up so silky soft, and the body is super easy to knit with no shaping until the neckline. I want to knit another one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.